- The newest wave of dark indie post-punk shoegaze wonderment.
- Be blown away by their seductive song 'Rink'
- My cousin, a very gifted musician, blessed with a mahogany voice.Here he sings in a beautiful glen in Yeats' land of heart's desire, Sligo.
- Hear her song, Blue Wooden Boat, and just know what a great singer and songwriter she is.
- "Bittersweet, poetic songs rooted in everyday life." A fellow student on my course at Bath Spa Uni, I co-wrote a song with him called 'Barflies'.
Dear Mr Kershaw - A Pensioner Writes
- Kickstarter project to fund a book of sharply written letters and replies, to and from 'pop stars' taking them to task over their lyrics, those of 'Martha's Harbour' being one of them.
- So much more than the 'first singer in Fairport Convention'. I co-wrote a song with Judy called Head Full of Stars. It appears on her album, 'Flow and Change'. She has also written her autobiography.
- Linchpin of The Mission & solo artist. I have recorded an album of covers with Wayne and am delighted to have co-written the song 'Madam G' with him, which appears on his Songs of Candlelight & Razorblades. "Madam G, a noir kissed slice of melancholic yet radiant melodic moodiness." (The Ringmaster Review)